Friday, May 13, 2011

This is the end?

So as I watch my last sunrise in manipal, I contemplate and come to the conclusion that i havent 'contemplated' enough to write a witty or even intelligent eamble (purposely mispelled in retrospect).  Rather than letting a rambling post like the last one occur again, i will detail you my return trip in all its horror, starting with 1.5 bus ride to mangalore, a 1.5 hr flight to bombay/mumbai a 8ish hour layover and then a 16hr flight to newark just to arrive absolutely delirious at 5:30am on Sunday just in time to try and stay up to shock my system to east coast time.  In actuality this trip has been one crazy ride and while the rambles are kinda cricket heavy you need to understand that that what drives the average Indian male when it comes to sports.  Anyways shout out to everyone behind in India fighting the good fight and whatnot.  I leave you currently with this by far the greatest news parody I have ever seen. (sorry onion this has you beat)  http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2011/05/09/galaxy/outer-rim/obi-wan-kenobi-is-killed.html

No comments:

Post a Comment