Monday, January 10, 2011

Traveling

As I prepare to leave the snow blanketed state of New Jersey for the tropical high 80s of Southern India, I find myself with nothing better to do than creating a blog that will be occasionally updated with things, thus mimicking all the people who just got back from their semesters abroad.  Currently I have a flight from Newark to Mumbai, a mere 16 or so hours of flight time plus a 10.5 hour time difference between myself and one of the native homelands.  Upon arriving at Mumbai at around 10 on Tuesday night I then get to be put up in a airport hotel in Mumbai for 8 hours before I get on a domestic flight to Mangalore in the south.  Upon arriving in Mangalore I look forward to a 1.5 hr bus ride to the coast where Manipal and the uni are.  So assuming everything goes as planned I leave at 8:20 EST on Monday and arrive in Manipal at roughly 4 in the afternoon India time on Wed.  The expected joys of traveling.

1 comment: